Guideline for Hard Reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle; Today I will give an advice which helpful for you and that is new smartphone HTC Desire 10 Life style. The smartphone has been released in September 2016. It is the best-branded smartphone. Its world review is best. Everybody like this brands all product.
Hard Reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
So that, they agree to discover new best phones. Ok, listen to me, guys. In our daily routine, we use our phone in many ways. Few days after we see our phones real behave. But all phone hasn’t bad habit, some are good and some are bad. But obviously, we need a smartphone in our life. Here we will share some problem and problems solution. You may be fallen these problems like phone hanging, not response, freezing, virus detected, auto-close any app, Google play store show an unexpected error etc. trouble which is disgusted for all. These problems have one solution and that is hard reset method. If you ever have seen these trouble, you should reset your phone. Follow my guideline then you will be the success to solve these problems.
Note: Hard reset will delete all of your data from internal storage. You should backup these data in online host backup service, HDD, personal PC, Google cloud backup service etc. Then you can reset your phone without any confusion.
Hard Reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle Smartphone
Before going to the point we should know what kind of problem we can resolve via hard reset or factory data reset. Give me sometimes to explain something problem then we can try to solve the all problem via hard reset. There is a lot of problems with android devices, don’t worry the problems we can easily solve with hard reset or factory data reset. Ex- Face Close Errors, Heating problem, Battery Drain, Screen freeze, Forget password, Wrong Pattern Code and Forget Google Account.
7) Face Close Errors – On the most case android devices shows a problem that we called Face Close Errors. When android devices can’t available to run the program then we face like as problems. Sometimes the android devices ROM and RAM full after the devices shows the problem. One more thing; sometimes the HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphone show the problem for the low response of processor. If you have the problem with your android smartphone HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle; don’t worry about the period because hard reset will solve the Face Close Errors problems. The most case factory data reset-able to solve the problem face Close Errors. We are in here how to hard reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle Smartphone.
6) Heating problem – The android operating system smartphone have one more problem that we called Heating Problem. The HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle sometimes shows the problem like as overheat the smartphone. Sometime over heat cases damages the motherboard of the phone. Sara Lina told me about the overheat on the HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle Smartphone. If your HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle Smartphone shows the problem, don’t worry about the problem cause the hard reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle able to solve the problem with hard reset.
5) Battery Drain – Sometimes most of the android smartphone shows one more problem that we called battery drain. The battery drain will decrease you smartphone battery. The android hard reset team finds the problem with generally make a survey. We find 100 of an android user and talked with them about battery drain on the smartphone. Most of the android user talked about the battery drain, they told us some unwanted apps autorun on an android smartphone. So, they decrease android battery life. Here we provide you two types of solution for battery drain of an android smartphone.
* First solution – Hard Reset the android smartphone then you will release from the problems. On our step by step guideline help, you hard reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphone.
* Second solution – The second solution is something ticklish for you. You will get released from the problem with Root HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphone. After completing the ROOT on HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle you will able to uninstall or remove the all unwanted apps from you HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphone or any android phone.
4) Screen freeze – This is one more big problem is screen freeze of any android Smartphone. Here the HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle Smartphone sometimes show the problem with the user. Don’t worry about the problem if you face the problem you can solve the problem via factory data reset. Just follow the guideline and stay with use you can be done the job within a few minutes.
3) Forget password – The most cases android user forget their password and they face much more despair about the section. Don’t worry about the section because the hard reset will solve the problem. Here the solution for HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphone.
2) Wrong Pattern Code – More than 10 times if anyone tries to unlock their android smartphone via pattern lock code the android smartphone will disable. If you face the problem with your HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphone hard reset can solve the problem. Here the guideline for factory data reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphone.
1) Forget Google Account – Forget Google account password is a most common problem with an android user. If you forget Google account password then try to solve the problem with hard reset the smartphone.
Here we find the three solutions for hard reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphone. We hope you will able to solve any problem with your HTC Smartphone via following the guideline.
First method of Hard Reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Guideline for Hard Reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle – Android Hard Reset Keep in same time Volume (+) (-), power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and confirm.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press Menu button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you confirmation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second Method of Hard Reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Lava X81 Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Lava X81 Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third Method of Hard Reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.